The Panda Blues

From The Unconscious Jungle

In The Distance

Published by Gasent under , , , , , , , , , , , , on 11:08 PM
There have been some things that have been upon my mind,
Things that everyone should see but it appears that some are blind.

I wonder why my mind is scattered like the pieces of a puzzle upon a coffee table,
But better yet, why the pieces only click with certain people.

Out of a thousand, I'd only enjoy the company of a dozen,
I've been this way my whole life, and just realized it all of a sudden.

I wonder if people that can connect to the majority feel talented,
I'm certain they feel seniority, and I've tried talking it over with others but none understood what I meant!

In more ways than one, I say that I'm content,
But even when I see the desirable diversity, I think of how my time has been spent.

For Instance, Does brain size really matter?
I mean, what's the distance between two thoughts? Is one taller than the other?

Ah, thank you! It is all abstract!
But what about color? Can thoughts be white or black?

By this point, no one gives a who,
but I can defeniately assure you,
Most defeniately to be true, the color of Panda thoughts are blue..

3 comments:

Iago de Otto said... @ June 2, 2008 at 1:37 PM

Those pandas are most likely somewhat blue in Sichuan these days.

Anyway, I was just notified via "the System" that you left a comment on http://myinternetbusinessteam.blogspot.com, so I went over there to take a gander, and, that done, bopped on over here to Panda Blues. Nice blog, that, and now I'm likewise gandering away at Journey of Moguls, and see that, yea, verily, you too be an MIBer. Mutual congrats to both of us on finding this bizop baby.

It's half past the morning side of four right now and there are dogs and cats thumping on the rooftops and pavement outside my darkened living room windows. Mosquitoes bite my ankles, the rascals, the lousy bugs. I suppose I should get a bit of shuteye.

Okay, I guess I'll go do that. Later on.

Iago de Otto (not his real name)
The SW sector of the Taipei County Basin

Gasent said... @ June 3, 2008 at 3:37 PM

Hmm... I do enjoy speaking with other MyInterestBusiness Associates. I noticed your site was.. Down perhaps?

rani said... @ September 19, 2008 at 3:34 PM

This poem is notable in the sense that it shows the side of the poet's mind that truly never belongs to the mundane world,a feeling of always being apart and different and living at a different emotional level. I truly identified with it.

Post a Comment

 

Followers